- One: How to Open a Demat Account and Invest in IPO
- Two: Beginners guide to invest in NEPSE like a Pro
- Three: How to correctly log into meroshare for the first time (without getting blocked)
- Four: You Will Understand IPO After Reading This
- Five: How to Open a Broker Account
- Six: My Stock Trading Strategy in NEPSE
- Seven: Avoid Huge Losses in NEPSE: Use the Head and Shoulders Pattern
- Eight: Can the Head and Shoulders Pattern also predict an uptrend?
- Nine: Prevent Losses in NEPSE: Use the Double Top Pattern
- Ten: The 10 Commandments of Think, Trade & Grow Rich
- Eleven: Eight lessons I learned about investing in my journey
- Twelve: Martin Schwartz: The technical trader who conquered the stock market with his out-of-the-world gains
- Thirteen: How to use the gaps in NEPSE stock charts to make money
- Fourteen: The thing about trend lines
- Fifteen: These are my reading recommendations
- Sixteen: Flags and Pennants in a stock chart and how to make money off of them
- Seventeen: Should I Invest in Mutual Funds of Nepal? Are they safe and profitable?
- Eighteen: Exactly How Much Money Is Needed To Invest in NEPSE?
- Nineteen: How is Dividend Distributed for NEPSE Companies? What Does that Percentage Mean?
- Twenty: How Long Does it Take for Bonus Shares to be Listed in NEPSE?
- One: Upcoming IPO issues in Nepal Stock Exchange (With Guides to Apply)
- Two: Everything You Need to Know About Broker Commission and Fees in NEPSE
- Three: MACD, Moving Averages, and Why They Matter
- Four: How to Invest in Share Market in Nepal (NEPSE): Three Strategies
- Five: An Introduction To Candlestick Trading for Beginners
- Six: Bullish Reversal Pattern: Three White Soldiers
- Seven: Bullish Reversal Pattern: Morning Star
- Eight: Bullish Reversal Pattern: Bullish Engulfing
- Nine: Bullish Reversal Pattern: Three Outside Up
- Ten: Bullish Reversal Pattern: Bullish Harami
- Eleven: Bullish Reversal Pattern: Bullish Hammer
- Twelve: Two Special Benefits of Candlestick Patterns: Price Target and Support
- Thirteen: Special Candlestick Pattern: The Kicker Signal
- Fourteen: Special Candlestick Pattern: The On Neck Line
- Fifteen: Special Candlestick Pattern: Meeting Line
- Sixteen: Special Candlestick Pattern: The In Neck Line
- Seventeen: Special Candlestick Pattern: Thrusting
- Eighteen: Special Candlestick Pattern: The Piercing Line
- Nineteen: Continuation Candlestick Pattern: Separating Line
- One: Everything You Need to Know About Right Shares in NEPSE
- Two: Everything You Need to Know About Auction Shares in NEPSE
- Three: Do Not Be Confused Between A Correction, Pullback, and a Reversal
- Four: When should you sell your shares? (A Personal Rant)
- Five: Relationship Between Interest Rates and NEPSE; Why Do Stock Exchanges Gain Irrationally During Economic Hardships?
- Six: Book Building for IPO Finally Explained for Nepal’s Share Market
- Seven: Stock Brokers in Nepal Contact Details
- Eight: Stockbrokers in Nepal Name, URL, and Broker Number
- Nine: How to See NEPSE Chart and Company Charts for Technical Analysis?
- Ten: How to Sell Your Shares in NEPSE?
- Eleven: Sarbottam Cement IPO Date, Company Profile, Balance Sheet, Net Worth
- Twelve: The essence of Fundamental and Technical Analysis; Which strategy is superior?
Hi, my name is Samin Gurung. I want to be a confident yet humble momentum swing trader in the Nepalese Stock Exchange, commonly called NEPSE.
A momentum trader is someone who rides the trend of the stock. He cares very little about company fundamentals. A momentum swing trader believes that market psychology, and not company fundamentals, drives the stock price.
In this website, I will document all the lessons I learn in my journey, in the NEPSE Investing Guide Series.
Note: Even though I say investing, I am more a technical trader. However, all traders are investors and all investors are traders.
Investor: One who puts money to gain a profit. Everybody in the stock market does that.
Trader: One who buys and sells shares to realize a profit. Everybody in the stock market does that.